Our Mission (Freedom)
To experience Christ’s vision of freedom in our lives,
inviting all people to do the same.
It was for freedom that Christ set us free!
- Committed to what is true (John 8:31-32)
- Living in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16)
- Loving God (Matthew 22:37)
- Serving our neighbors (Matthew 23:11)
To that end, we value worship
- We worship God individually and corporately as the central act of life.
- We treasure Biblical teaching and preaching because it reveals to us the person of God and His purpose for creation.
- We desire people from diverse backgrounds to join us in worshiping God because in such worship we taste of heaven.
We value the Church
- All believers are our spiritual family and the church, as the body of Christ, is our spiritual home.
- We cherish unity rooted in our common Savior and Lord, common citizenship in heaven, and common faith as a gift from God and source of strength and blessing.
- We cherish diversity evident in everything that describes us, apart from our common Savior and Christian faith, as a gift from God and source of strength and blessing.
- Through our unity and diversity, we are better able to understand the person and nature of God, His purposes for creation, and His work in us. This gives us great joy and leads us to godliness.
We value the Christian Life
- We seek to live out daily the two great commandments (Matthew 22:36-40) through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
- We find peace through dependent prayer, hope through expectant prayer, and unity through corporate prayer.
- We find satisfaction in equipping believers to walk with God and to serve each other, Christ’s church, and the world in holiness and integrity.
- We long for the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the return of Christ.
- We are responsible to and for each other as a peace-making and health-giving community who finds its rest in God.